Thursday, March 3, 2011

And so it has begun!

Today is Thursday, March break is almost over! If that’s not sad news I don’t know what is. Non the less, I've always been obsessed with fashion. Fashion can describe someone’s personality, and their mood. Along with being able to express yourself through fashion, there is what we call fashion disasters. And that is the point of my blog, to help people have style, and not walk out of the house looking like a total fashion disaster. 

Honestly I never taught about blogging my fashion ideas online but I was inspired by my good friend Nina, she as well has a blog. She focuses mainly on celebrity trends and she does magazine reviews and much more. Here is the link: http://ninamorenaxo.blogspot.com be sure to check it out. Anyways, most of my picks will be from the following stores: forever 21, H&M, Steve Madden, Nine West and many others. please come by every 2-3 days for new posts and outfit ideas.

xoxo, Marianna

No comments:

Post a Comment