Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dressing up

So my obsession has begun with this site! I wanted to give a quick fashion tip. This look is great for parties a sweet 16, a wedding, etc.  
Most people would pair a black peep toe with this dress, and thats fine. But fashion is all about taking risks with out over doing it. To make this black dress pop, I would definitely pair it with a red pump and clutch. I would keep the accessories light, but I would focus on rigs, earrings, and bracelets. The reason why I wouldn't add a necklace is because the neck area is already busy, and by adding a necklace it would be to much. Here are some images of how i would accessories this dress
You don't necessarily have to go with a floral theme with your jewels but you should stick to one color example: gold with gold.. NEVER mix gold and silver.
This whole outfit costs: 154.55$ 
Here is the breakdown: Dress: Forever 21; 21.80$, Clutch: Aldo;19.98$, Shoes: Steve Madden; 89.99$, Ring: Aldo; 9.98$, Bracelet: Forever 21; 12.80$.
Hope you enjoy this look.

xoxo, Marianna




.

No comments:

Post a Comment